You can check my first one here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Questions from Bibi:
1. What’s the perfect day for you?
Spending the day reading, eating and hanging out with my friends. Also if there’s a book sale.
2.What was your last 5 star read and what made it great?
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Do you know that feeling when you read absolutely amazing book and can’t name anything bad about it? That’s how I felt after rereading this. I just loved everything about it.
3. Do you prefer series or standalones?
It depends on the book but I don’t really read standalones, so I’m going to say series.
4. Do you read multiple books at the same time, or do you read one at a time?
One book at the same time.
5. Do you have any book regrets?
Yes. I bought the whole Grisha trilogy thinking that I’d love them but I barely finished the first book.
6. Who’s the 3-6 guys in your harem? You can only choose characters from books, and only character from each book.
- Adrian Ivashkov
- Will Herondale
- Daemon Black
- Aaron Warner
7. If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and what would you be doing?
Cath from Fangirl. We would be fangirling about Snowbaz.
8.If you could only read one more book for the rest of 2018, which book would you choose?
Lux: beginnings. technically this is cheating because it has two books in it. lol.
9.Do you ever review audio books?
No. I don’t listen to audio books, so there’s nothing to review about.
10.What’s three non book related things, you want to share about yourself?
- I would like to have a cat when I move out but unfortunately I’m allergic.
- I love cheeseburgers.
- My sisters are ten and eight years older than me.
11. If you could choose any books series to be made into a TV series, which one would you choose and who would play the hero and heroine?
Bloodlines. I’d like to have Claire Holt as Sydney Sage and maybe Chase Crawford as Adrian Ivashkov. I used to think Daniel Sharman as Adrian but since now they have acted as sibling in The Originals it would be just weird.
I don’t know how you guys feel about been tagged but I’m grateful for you guys for making me feel welcome around blogging community and I wish we talked more often.
Questions From Me
1. If you could only read one series for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Favorite contemporary romance book?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. A character you’d like to be best friends with and why?
5. Thoughts about love triangles?
6. Friends to lovers or enemies to lovers?
7. Fictional world you’d like to be in?
8. A food you could never give up?
9. A song that reminds you of one of your ships?
10. Favorite book cover in your shelf?
11. If you could be any supernatural being, what would you be?