- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
How do you decide which book to read next?
I just read what I’m in the mood for! If I can choose between books I will either pick the one I feel more like reading or ask someone in Twitter what they think I should read first.
My mom and one of my sisters does, and also my best friend. Jenny even made a WordPress account just so she could follow me. Isn’t she the best?
Comic books. So far I have only loved Buffy, The Vampire Slayer (Whedon better give my babies their well deserved endgame), Vampire Academy (I’m still sad they only turned first three books into comics), Clockwork Angel and Saga.
Hell’s Geek by Eve Langlais. This is another book series I haven’t continued for some reason. I remember this series being fun and Lucifer is working as a matchmaker.
Cath from Fangirl. We could talk about our fanfictions.
Yes! I like comparing them into each other.
The Bare Witch Project by Celeste Hall. Unfortunately this one was a disappointment.
A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.
Do you prefer series or standalones?
Series. I get too addicted to the world and need to find out more.
What’s your favorite book by your favorite author?
I don’t really have a favorite author but probably Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
What’s your favorite kind of blog post to read?
Tags. I like to read different answers to the same tags.
Questions From Me
- A Book That Got You Into Reading?
- All Time Favorite Series?
- Last Book You Gave Five Stars?
- A Book You Regret Buying?
- Do You Have Other Hobbies Besides Reading?
- Favorite TV Show?
- A Character That Is The Most Like You?
- A Ship You Hate?
- Do You Read Non-Fiction?
- Do You Consider Audio books As Reading?
- A Blogger Who Inspires You?