Hello, fellow book lovers! It’s time to go through some of the things that happened this month.
- Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Sheltered by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Sheltered by Alexa Riley
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
- The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens
What do you think about the new banner? It was made by Clo. She didn’t like my old banner, so she offered to make a new one it’s finally done and I actually like it very much. I was afraid that it was going to be too bright but I love it.
Top 5 Wednesday:
- Favorites I’d Like To Revisit
- Books I Liked with Tropes I Usually Hate
- Redemption ARcs
- Book List for Class on Vampires
- 20 questions
- The Entertainer
- 3 Quotes, 3 Days (Day 1)
- 3 Quotes, 3 Days (Day 2)
- 3 Quotes, 3 Days (Day 3)
- Game On You
I Heart Characters:
- Super”natural” Hottie
- A Brainiac
- Creature I’d Like To Adopt
- Character Who’d Run into a Fire to Save His Brother
- High School First Love
- M.L.S Weech talks about Why Clara Oswald Fell Apart as a Character. This post inspired me to continue my rewatch of this amazing show and who knows maybe I can finally finish season 8.
- Dorine talks about Book to Movie adaptions. She points out that you don’t have to like all the books more than their adaptions.
- Tiffany wrote a review about Cress aka my favorite book of The Lunar Chronicles.
- Kristina talks about reading books in either her mother language or in English. I think this is important post because not everyone’s mother language is English and it’s sometimes hard to decide which language you want to read certain books in.
- Rain explains what #bookwish is about. I had no idea what people meant using this hashtag in Twitter and this post was really helpful in explaining it.
- Lizbie explains in her post why she loves reading. This was very interesting read about what made her love reading and why we should teach children to read books, too.
- M. Hahmi talks about Percy Jackson and Harry Potter! I’d easily pick Percy Jackson, of course but it was really interesting to see these two series compared to each other.
- Clo wrote many amazing posts, like always but my favorite was when she talked about 7 Things Only A Bookdragon Will Undrestand. I could relate to almost all of these!
I got back to school and that’s been a little stressful. I only have few subjects before I have break from my school but one of the teachers isn’t only giving as an exam but like 10 pages long school work and some internet assignments.
I won The Wicked Deep in Sara’s giveaway and I can’t wait to read it! I almost started it already but then I decided that I wanted to save it for October. Talking about October– my current bujo will end after October, so I bought a new one. I can’t wait to start using it.
I broke my phone charger, so I had to buy a new one.
I buddy read Obsidian with Demi and we quest posted in each other’s blogs. You can read her review here if you haven’t yet. We finished the second book a little while ago so you can expect a review later about that too. I’m new to buddy reads but I’m loving them so far. It’s so nice to talk about books with someone and not be afraid to spoil anything for them.
I have played Sims 3 a lot lately and usually I never play any games, or I did until it decided to stop working.
I watched To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before with my best friend and we absolutely loved it. I haven’t read the books, so I don’t know how well it followed them but it was so cute and adorable.