It has been forever since I have posted this tag even though I’ve been tagged but I decided to finally get one of them out of the way after Kris @ Books and Dachshunds tagged me. I’m the worst with trying to come up with the questions but I’ll try my best.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominated 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What was the last book/song that you really related to- or that made you feel real seen?
I wasn’t big fan of Charlie in Lovers Like Us by Krista and Becca Ritchie but I could relate to growing up under someone’s shadow who everyone saw as perfect. I grew up looking up to my sister just like Charlie grew up looking up to his cousin but it’s not easy feeling not good enough because someone really close to you was good at everything.
2. What’s something more “un-usual” that you’d love to read more within books?
Actual good witch or demon romance! It’s such a pain to find one I actually enjoy.
3. Do you read the reviews of books before, or after you’ve read said book?
Usually after but I read reviews of books before reading if a) I can’t wait to get my hands on the book or b) I’m not sure if it’s my cup of tea.
4. What is your favorite reading position, and where?
Laying down, leaning on my pillows. On my bed.
5. What is your go-to activity to get your mind off things/take the stress off your shoulder (preferably besides reading)?
Journaling or coloring one of my coloring books. TV shows are great option too.
6. Is there a hobby that you used to do a lot as a child but drift away as you grew up?
Well, I used to play Ringette until I was like nine years old and now I couldn’t play it anymore. I also loved playing guitar hero in my early teens.
7. Do you have a specific topic that you’d love to blog about but are scared to?
Discussion posts but it’s more like I don’t have any great ideas than anything.
8. Do you tie books with specific events going on as you were reading them?
Not usually. I think I only tie my very first buddy read since I did it with one of my internet friends. We literally talked in the phone while we both read it 😀
9. What’s the next goal you’d love to achieve with your blog?
I’d love to get 500 followers and talk more with my followers.
10. Do you have a specific Autumn/Halloween read or media you love to consume in this time of year?
I usually read and watch paranormal things on Halloween but somehow my watching list this month is just full of marvel and I’m more focused on fantasy with my reading this month.
11. Is there a subject that you love to research all the time although you know most of the information already? // If you could take any subject to study, what would you take?
If I could take any subject to study it would be art. I’d like to actually learn to draw.
- Sara @ The Bibliophagist
- Jayati @ It’s Just a Coffee Addicted Bibliophile
- Sophie @BewareOfTheReader
- Ruby @ Bookishly Ruby
- Clo @ Cuppa Clo
- Kal @ Reader Voracious
- Demi @ Demi Reads
- Haley @ The Caffeinated Reader
- Meeghan @ Meeghan Reads
- Anyone who wants to do it
- Do you have any plans for Halloween?
- How old were you when you started to get into reading?
- Comfort character?
- Which bloggers do you wish you were closer with?
- TV show you never got sick of?
- Favorite supernatural creature?
- Contemporary romance you always recommend?
- Are you close with your cousins?
- Last book that made you swoon?
- What is your passion besides books?
- Favorite snacks (potato chips, candy, etc)?