Some of you might noticed that I haven’t posted as much lately. I’ve had a lot of work days in my temp job and have just been too tired besides either reading or watching Netflix. I almost didn’t even have all my December bujo spreads ready.
I cut and dyed my hair this month and I actually really like the end result.
- Breaking Dawn, Part 2
- Simon Vs. Homo sapiens Agenda
- Hothouse Flower by Krista + Becca Ritchie
- Fuel The Fire by Krista + Becca Ritchie
- Long Way Down by Krista + Becca Ritchie
- Btvs (Season 8 volume 5) by Joss Whedon
- Btvs (Season 8 volume 7) by Joss Whedon
- Btvs (Season 8 volume 8) by Joss Whedon
- Angel: After The Fall by Joss Whedon
- The Princesses by Alexa Riley ★★★★.5
- In Skates Trouble by Kate Meader ★★
- buddy read
- Badd Motherf*cker by Jasinda Wilder ★★★★.5
- Royal Baby Maker by Nora Flite ★★★
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare ★★★.5
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ★★★★
- Bailey and the Bad Boy by R. Linda ★★★★
- Killer Love by Tabatha Drake ★★
- Hothouse Flower by Krista & Becca Ritchie ★★★★
- Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie ★★★.5
It took me awhile to finish these but enough time before the planned time of this wrap up so yay me.
Let’s start with my bookish journal. I was very lazy this time so I didn’t do any planning before painting this cover, so it doesn’t look much like a circle. TBR sounded so good when I wrote it down since I have less than ten books left in my reading journal but I haven’t actually gotten any reading done this month.
Then there’s my bujo cover. I saw someone doing this kind of december cover in Facebook, so I decided to give it a try. I just added the red/ white thingy. Also I couldn’t resist adding Viking Line cat I saw in a magazine.
About the gift list– I hid some of it because we’re doing secret santa in discord and I didn’t want certain someone see it.
I could’ve added some kind of quote (and I still might later in the month) to this schedule but I just didn’t think of it util adding my sticker in the right and just didn’t have any inspiration yet.
Lastly I have my spending log. I hid the bills and income once again since I never remember to take picture before adding them. I don’t really mind you guys seeing the things I bought though. I was supposed to write eating instead of groceries but it doesn’t really matter.