That’s the end of my birth month (thank you so much to everyone who graduated me!) and #blogoween.
- The Ancient Magus Bride, Vol. 2 by Kore Yamazaki
- The Warrior’s Touch by Michelle Willingham
- The Dreadful Tale Of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken
- I Summon Thee
- Top 5 Wednesday #10;Favorite Books Featuring Demons
- Bonded, Bewitched, Drowned
- The Sacrifice
- Tag: The Relationshipper
- Hexes And Curses
- Love Spells
- Tag: Birthday
- Loving The Monsters Always Ends Badly For The Human
- Top 5 Wednesday #9; Favorite Villains
- Blogger Recognition Award
- They Got My Back
- An Evening Of Mystery & Murder
- Top 5 Books With Witches
- Halloween Creatures Tag 2.0
- Dani put winter prompts up and I just love them! Also she’s having a giveaway.
- I loved Kristina’s costume post. Her dogs were especially cute in their little costumes!
- Sepiareads tells us all the characters she’d like to curse in her post.
- Vanessa explains in her post why she reads books rated 3ish stars.
- Lauren talks about vampires in her post.
- Clo wrote about alternative ending for ACOWAR. Also shout out for finally doing my bloodlines tag!
- Tiffay reviewed Caraval and The Cruel Prince.
- Kal did this prompt in a smart way! First she thought what she’d need when zombie Apocalypse comes (like a doctor) and then a character that fits that need!
I spend my birthday with my best friend in the whole world. She’s very busy these days, so it meant a lot that she came to celebrate my 23rd birthday with me and even spend the night! Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of all the goodies we ate, like that chocolate cheesecake I made with my mom. I got her permission to post this pic of us below.
I didn’t get a lot of gifts but I did get The Wicked Deep from one of my sisters and 15€ gift card (like the next day after I already ordered book lol) from my other book. I love how all my gifts were book related since I rarely get books as a gift.
I didn’t only finish our buddy read with my parabatai aka Demi but I also buddy read The Wicked Deep with Kal! Hopefully Demi soon wants to read The Darkest Elements with me. I’d love to reread that series. Talking about The Darkest Elements… I won the first book in a giveaway by Tiffany @ Read By Tiffany
We don’t really celebrate holiday but I did dress up with my sister. My costume was inspired by someone on twitter saying I looked like Feyre from ACOTAR series when I still had red hair. My sister on other hand dressed up as a vampire.