1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I had wanted to start my blog for awhile because I don’t have any bookish friends and needed a place to talk about the books and meet people who had the same passion I do.
But I was paranoid about adding pictures about books because of the copyright. Then I mentioned it in Books and Tea which is online book chat ran by Lauren. People in there encouraged me to do it, especially Tecsie who is a fellow Finnish blogger.
I have met so many amazing people during this journey and I don’t know what I’d do without my fellow book bloggers. I don’t say it enough but know that you are all precious to me.
I’m pretty new to blogging but here’s a few:
- Don’t follow everyone — It’s always nice when people follow back but don’t do it if you don’t enjoy their content. What is the point of following anyone if you don’t intend to read their posts?
- Blog Hop — I think this is a very important one. This way you can connect with others, maybe get an inspiration for new posts and people whose blog you have hoped into might return the favor.
- Answer Comments — I try doing this but sometimes I just have nothing to say! In my experience other bloggers answering to my comments, maybe saying something nice or just saying thank you, makes me feel noticed and wanting to go back to their blog.
- Clo @ Book Dragons
- Bibi @ Bibi’s Book Blog
- Dani @ Perspective of a Writer
- Sara @ The Bibliophagist
- Sarika @ Between The Pages
- Demi @ DemiReads
- Kaysie @ Blessedly Bookish
- Sha @ Moonlight Pages
- ERK @ Musings of a Confuzzled Reader
- Noura @ The Perks Of Being Noura
- Lily @ Sprinkles of Dreams
- Hexen Librarian @ Hexen Librarian
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Leslie @ Books Are The New Black
- Sepiareads @ Sepiareads