My blog might have too many tags but I love doing them, so thank you Sara for the tag.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Does the count if the writer has a name Michael in their last name? The only writer I know even close to this is Jess Michaels. I read her hot short story few years ago.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Sacrificed To The Dragon by Jessie Donovan.
3. Name a book about a character called George.
This was easy one! Tales From Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare. I absolutely love George Lovelace and I don’t talk enough about him.
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
A Warrior’s Heart by S.E Smith.
5. Name a book set in Australia
Unfortunately I can’t name any.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
October by Audrey Carlan. I have seen these Calendar Girl books around everywhere but I’m not planning on reading them. I like smut but my smut have to have real romance in them and not just smut, you know?
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. This is a book I can’t decide if I want to read it or not.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One With You by Sylvia Day. I loved this book but I was also disappointed with it. It just had some plotholes.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title
Darren Shan series by Darren Shan. I loved the movie when I was a teenager and I read few of the comics but I never could read the novels.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Host by Stephanie Meyer.