I haven’t heard of this award before but thank you so much Rain for nominating me! I’m always so happy when other bloggers tag me in stuff (:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma).
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
ABOUT THE AWARD
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
THREE (NON-BOOKISH) THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- The earliest memory I have is me falling asleep in front of a fridge, so no wonder I’m always hungry.
- I feel like falling asleep while watching horror movies.
- I’m insecure and stress about every little thing.
I NOMINATE THESE BLOGGERS:
QUESTIONS FROM RAIN
1. What’s your opinion on dog-earing books?
I don’t do it but I don’t hate people who do it. Why would I want to ruin my books when there’s this little invention called bookmarks?
2. If you can have a fictional creature as a pet, which creature would you choose?
I’m gonna copy this answer from my Bloodlines tag:
“I don’t think I love any magical creatures as much I do Hopper, so I’ll go with Callistana. They are so cute! He/she would protect and warn me of any danger. Also, I don’t think I could keep any other pets alive but you can turn Callistana back into stone for a while. The only downside with having it, would be that they only live until they’re one year old. My sister lost a cat a little while ago and I don’t think I could go through the pain she did.”
3. How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?
4. On a scale of 1-10, how chaotic is your TBR pile right now?
Maybe 3? I don’t have that big of a TBR pile atm. I have less than 200 books in my goodreads TBR list and only about 20 physical ones?
5. If you were given a chance to live in a fictional world, would you take it? Where will you go?
No because I wouldn’t survive. I can’t even run few seconds before feeling like I was dying.
QUESTIONS FROM ME TO YOU
- A TV show that should’ve been cancelled earlier?
- Currently obsessed with?
- Three things that make you happy?
- How often do you change yours socks?
- Favorite family in books?